This post will focus on the new carbine, heavy-barreled, OR rifle that offers some additional upgrades from the 2 DT Sport models.
The Echo 316H OR is a solid, mid-priced carbine ready to be mounted with the optic and/or BUIS (back up iron sights) of your choosing. Key features include:
- 16” chrome moly vanadium barrel with a 1X9 twist (allowing a wide range of ammunition options). The "heavy" profile barrel (.750 diameter) has M4 feed ramps for more reliable feeding.
- Single rail gas block for mounting flip up front sights designed for gas blocks (sight not included). No fixed front sight to affect target acquisition with low mounted or low magnification optics.
- HPT/MPI tested Carpenter 158 steel bolt. Carrier features a chrome lined interior. Carrier key has a chrome lined interior and is properly staked and sealed.
- A3 flat top upper receiver with T marks and M4 feed ramps.
- Upper and lower receivers are hard coat anodized, Mil-Spec, forged 7075 T6 aluminum.
- M4 6-position buttstock with a Mil-Spec buffer tube and H-Buffer.
- Weight: 6.4 lbs, length-collapsed (32.625"), length-extended (36.375")
- MSRP: $864.00
If an AR-15 primarily dedicated for optic use would fulfill your typical mission requirements, the Echo 316-OR is a top quality choice to consider. Like all DTI rifles, the Echo 316-OR offers a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser and comes with industry-leading customer service to ensure a a lifetime of service and enjoyment.
Thanks for reading our blog. Our next post will highlight our newest offering, the DTI Evolution! If you have any questions about this weapon, or any of the AR-15 rifles or parts we sell at www.del-ton.com, please feel free to contact us.